Four Levels of Giving | Endless Possibilities
Why become a Piper Friend?
By becoming a Piper Friend, you will contribute to our mission by helping to ensure financial support for our students and our community programs. The Piper Center takes pride in supporting the next generation of literary leaders through programs such as Piper Writers Studio Workshops, the Distinguished Visiting Writers Series, and the Desert Nights, Rising Stars Conference.
Joining the Piper Community of Friends has never been more rewarding! Donations support Piper Center scholarships for writers at Arizona Community Colleges, Arizona Educators and more.
With four levels to choose from, you can get the most out of your support. From exclusive author access, program discounts, and the chance to fund writers with personal scholarships, we strive to make your contribution as meaningful to you as it is to us.
Choose Your Level
Piper Friends are the backbone of our writing community. For $100/year, Piper Friend receive great benefits for their support, including:
- Invitations to special events and early announcements about upcoming guests, visiting writers, and new developments in programming
- A $25 discount code to use on the Piper event of your choosing
- Early registration for Piper Writers Studio and Desert Nights, Rising Stars.
Supporting Friends are the sponsors of our writing community. For $250/year, Supporting Friends receive great benefits for their support, including:
- All benefits described above for Piper Friends
- $150.00 of your donation designated for an Emerging Writer Scholarship
- Public acknowledgment of their donation on the Piper Center’s website
- Exclusive invitations to private events with visiting authors
Piper Fellows are the champions of our writing community. For any donation meeting or exceeding $500/year, Piper Fellows receive our gratitude and great benefits for their support, including:
- All benefits described above for Friends & Supporting Friends
- $300.00 of your donation designated for an Emerging Writer Scholarship
- Invitations to private Craft Q & A sessions with visiting writers
Piper Honor Circle
Join the leadership of our writing community. Gifts of $1,000 or higher can be customized with options including named scholarships, legacy gifts and more.
* All funds will be deposited with the ASU Foundation for A New American University, a separate nonprofit organization that exists to support Arizona State University (ASU). Donations will be deposited in IFAS account #30002377. Gifts in support of ASU are subject to foundation policies and fees. Due to the fair market value of benefits provided, only membership payments in excess of fair market value may be considered a charitable contribution. Payments for workshops are not considered a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of charitable contributions.