“An Audio Interview with Michael A. Stackpole” at SF Signal

• “An Audio Interview with Michael A. Stackpole” at SF Signal

Michael Stackpole recently sat with Timothy C. Ward at SF Signal to record a podcast interview. They discuss the recent Canvas course Michael conducted, but discuss many more topics, as the introduction explains:

Michael and Tim also discuss how one learns to outline, examining studies in neuroplasticity and how outlines come from a strong understanding of characters. Michael discusses higher education options for aspiring authors of Science Fiction and Fantasy.

The audio podcast is available to stream and to download on the SF Signal website.

Recent Blog Posts

When is a Poem Done?

January 12,2015 Many poets have read that William Stafford finished one poem each day for most of his adult life: more than 22,000 total.   The good news for procrastinators is, he didn’t; but as his son... Continue Reading

The Unencumbered Traveler

December 15,2014 From the very beginning, a great deal of my writing has been stimulated and informed by my travels.  As someone who grew up highly organized in pretty much everything he did, I thought I... Continue Reading
Page 1 of 2312345...1020...Last »