“An Audio Interview with Michael A. Stackpole” at SF Signal

• “An Audio Interview with Michael A. Stackpole” at SF Signal

Michael Stackpole recently sat with Timothy C. Ward at SF Signal to record a podcast interview. They discuss the recent Canvas course Michael conducted, but discuss many more topics, as the introduction explains:

Michael and Tim also discuss how one learns to outline, examining studies in neuroplasticity and how outlines come from a strong understanding of characters. Michael discusses higher education options for aspiring authors of Science Fiction and Fantasy.

The audio podcast is available to stream and to download on the SF Signal website.

Recent Blog Posts

The Unencumbered Traveler

December 15,2014 From the very beginning, a great deal of my writing has been stimulated and informed by my travels.  As someone who grew up highly organized in pretty much everything he did, I thought I... Continue Reading

A Dozen Things That Debut Authors Have Taught Me

December 01,2014 In the middle of this summer, I sat down to tally the books that have been represented by EMLA, Erin Murphy Literary Agency, a boutique agency focused on books for children and teens, in... Continue Reading
Page 1 of 2312345...1020...Last »