“An Audio Interview with Michael A. Stackpole” at SF Signal

• “An Audio Interview with Michael A. Stackpole” at SF Signal

Michael Stackpole recently sat with Timothy C. Ward at SF Signal to record a podcast interview. They discuss the recent Canvas course Michael conducted, but discuss many more topics, as the introduction explains:

Michael and Tim also discuss how one learns to outline, examining studies in neuroplasticity and how outlines come from a strong understanding of characters. Michael discusses higher education options for aspiring authors of Science Fiction and Fantasy.

The audio podcast is available to stream and to download on the SF Signal website.

Recent Blog Posts

Writing from the Gaps:
When Your Words are Gone

April 07,2015 You’ve run out of inspiration. You’ve run out of anywhere to run. It seems impossible. You set out days, weeks, months ago on a journey that was intended to bring you into new country,... Continue Reading
Exquisite Corpse

Exquisite Corpse — Fiction MFA’s

April 07,2015 Tonton the Gorilla BY THE FICTION MFA’s 1st—Heath Wilcock I blame Joanna the giraffe. She shouldn’t be dipping her tongue in my pocket. I shouldn’t have let her, but it feels great. I’m also tripping... Continue Reading
Page 1 of 2712345...1020...Last »