“An Audio Interview with Michael A. Stackpole” at SF Signal

• “An Audio Interview with Michael A. Stackpole” at SF Signal

Michael Stackpole recently sat with Timothy C. Ward at SF Signal to record a podcast interview. They discuss the recent Canvas course Michael conducted, but discuss many more topics, as the introduction explains:

Michael and Tim also discuss how one learns to outline, examining studies in neuroplasticity and how outlines come from a strong understanding of characters. Michael discusses higher education options for aspiring authors of Science Fiction and Fantasy.

The audio podcast is available to stream and to download on the SF Signal website.

Recent Blog Posts

Inside Out

November 17,2014 Insomnia taught me how to create believable characters for fiction. Even at age seven, I never readily fell asleep after my enforced bed time. Without adult definitions of “good” vs. “bad,” it never occurred... Continue Reading

Scheherazade’s Call

November 03,2014 Once upon a time is the gate to the entire world. The Velveteen Rabbit was one of those magic stories that saved my life. I remember the line drawings of the Bunny all alone on... Continue Reading
Page 1 of 2212345...1020...Last »