“An Audio Interview with Michael A. Stackpole” at SF Signal

• Michael Stackpole recently sat with Timothy C. Ward at SF Signal to record a podcast interview. They discuss the recent Canvas course Michael conducted, but discuss many more topics, as the introduction explains:

Michael and Tim also discuss how one learns to outline, examining studies in neuroplasticity and how outlines come from a strong understanding of characters. Michael discusses higher education options for aspiring authors of Science Fiction and Fantasy.

The audio podcast is available to stream and to download on the SF Signal website.

Recent Blog Posts

On Being a Dictator

October 14,2014 For most of my career I have used a recorder to dictate my writing as I hike trails in mountains or forests (or bike trails or river walks…just about anywhere I want to be).... Continue Reading

The Health of Self-Forgetfulness

September 29,2014 “As with most first-book poets, the farther Franco gets from himself, the better his work tends to be.” That’s a sentence from David Orr’s review (mixed) in July’s New York Times Book Review of James... Continue Reading
Page 1 of 2112345...1020...Last »